Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today's Horoscope

You know, the universe doesn't always care if you're looking for romance or not. Some days (like today), you just get a big ol' dose of flirtatious energy. Consider yourself lucky to be blessed like this, and start using that energy! Smile at as many cuties as you can -- and maybe at some not-so-cuties, too! You're all about making other people feel good, which in turn will make you feel good, too. Blow kisses to grumpy-looking folks and watch their frown turn upside down.
What a very appropriate horoscope today as I HAVE A DATE! And while I am interested in getting to know the person I'm meeting, I'm just more excited to be back in circulation (so to speak) and to have the universe smiling on me today.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Best of luck!

    Where do you pull your horoscopes from? I need a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FK-
    I have my horoscope as a widget on My Yahoo home page. It pulls from http://shine.yahoo.com/astrology/

    ReplyDelete