Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Places to see before I die

Ooops, didn't mean to have such a morbid title. But it's going to happen to us all one day, hopefully in the distant future. But while I'm here, I'd like to make it memorable.

I love to travel and whenever I find myself in Barnes & Noble, I often page through the book "1000 Places to Visit Before You Die". I feel all proud when I can say I've been there already. Some of those special places are:


London
I was first there in 2001 visiting Tom. I loved it! I've been back twice since.

Paris
Beautiful city. I loved just sitting at a sidewalk cafe people watching, writing in my journal and eating crepes with bananas and hazelnut. Yum.

La Mezquita, Spain
I traveled through Spain with my mom and my aunt. The Moorish architecture was really breath-taking.

Venice
A unique town that is lively and enchanting. Go there once in your life, or maybe twice like me.

I was in Costa Rica in April and I already have the travel bug.

My Top 10 Places to Next Visit
  1. Machu Pichu, Peru - planning on going there next spring
  2. Greece
  3. Egypt
  4. Petra, Jordan
  5. Safari in Kenya, Africa
  6. Australia and diving in the Great Barrier Reef
  7. Hong Kong and the Great Wall of China
  8. Taj Mahal, India
  9. Rio de Janeiro
  10. Ireland - to find me a nice Irish lad for my very own.
Where do you want to travel to?

No comments:

Post a Comment