Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talking Crap

I was so happy when I got home today and found a package waiting for me at my front door. Skim had sent me a present and imagine how excited I was when I opened it up to find "What's Your Poo Telling You?" by Josh Richman and Anish Sheth, M.D. Thank you, Skim! I love it.

Yes, poop stories make me laugh. My poop, your poop, the dog's poop, even strangers' poop. It's the one thing that all living things have in common, so why not laugh about it. In fact, if you want to laugh, here's the funniest poop story I have ever read. Even thinking about it now makes me laugh out loud.

Anyway, now with my new book, I will be able to always have some blog fodder to share with you even when I've run out of things to say.

For example, here's one interesting nugget of information:

On a trip to Vienna, the White House flew in a special presidential crapper so that President George W. Bush's crap could be collected and disposed of in a secure manner. Secret Service agents capture Presidential Poo in order to prevent foreign intelligence agencies from collecting health information about the commander in chief's health. Governmental agencies, including the US CIA and the Israeli Mossad, have used this approach to gain valuable information on the health status of world leaders such as Mikhail Gorbachev and former Syrian President Hafez al-Assad.
So looks like the writers of Scrubs were right when they said to "check the poo".

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That story is both funny and painful! I can't believe he was in that much pain that he passed out!

    What's unclear is if he managed to get a good look at what did him in.

    Can't wait to read more quotes from your book. Have you seen this one?
    http://www.amazon.com/How-Good-Bye-Depression-Constrict-Everyday/dp/0595094724/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3M7ARI9ZEQ29G&colid=3ERSYUQS8UKZA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv-
    The butchering of the English language was fantastic enough.

    ReplyDelete