Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Things

I have the best horoscope today.
Things are turning around in your life. Change make take you in an unexpected direction. That person who you thought didn't know you were alive suddenly is super-chatty with you. That bill you were dreading arrives, and it's not nearly as bad as you thought! This spate of good energy might not last too long, so enjoy it while it is here! The good things happening to you might be so subtle that they are beyond comprehension, but who cares? These are good days to savor and smile.
This comes in on the tail end of a great weekend where I connected with old co-workers and my family. (I'll post about that later.)

Then this morning driving into work on a cold, rainy day Howard Jones' "New Song" came on the iPod. You know how ducks look all graceful when floating on a lake, but underneath their legs are flipping away like crazy? That was me in the car. From the window, I'm all calm, concentrating on the drive into work. But what wasn't seen was my ass shaking all over the seat.

(Ooh.. now Pete Townsend's "Let My Love Open The Door" is on and I want to dance on my table!)

So back to my horoscope. I'm glad this came up, because I FEEL that change and silliness is just around the corner. I've been stressing about car payments, bills, and other adult nonsense so much lately. It feels good to just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment