Sunday, August 31, 2008

The First Wedding

A few weeks ago, my vacation started with a whirlwind of activity. Friday night was a wedding in New Jersey and Saturday night was a wedding in Puerto Rico. They both were fun, lively and very entertaining, but I was exhausted.

I was just sent the link to the photographer's of the first wedding blog. Todd Laffler's pictures are quite simply stunning. He shoots as a photojournalist and I love it.

My mom did a reading at the ceremony. That's her in the photo.

The pictures were so great, I had to look at his other stuff. Check them out. They're all amazing. And I know how great they are because I don't even know these people and the emotion in them is making me get all mushy.

2 comments:

  1. the photos really are amazing! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. He's an amazing photographer. Every time I see photos of weddings, especially when they're done this well, I want to get married just to get that kind of photographic treatment!

    ReplyDelete