- People who finish my or other people's sentences.
- People who make dumb jokes and then expect me to laugh at them.
- Long-winded back stories to explain the one little thing I need to do. I don't care.
- Drivers who don't use blinkers.
- My neighbor who insists on carrying her prissy dog when taking it for a walk.
- When people pronounce the "t" in the word often. Or the "l" in salmon.
- When I can't get a knot out of something.
- Whining kids.
- This baby's face. It's not cute. I want to crumple it up like a piece of paper and throw it away.
- People use use speakerphone in cubes next to mine.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Things that annoy me
In no particular order, these are things that make me want to scream.