Friday, October 15, 2010

After the dentist

Look at that. I can't stay with one thing for more than 3 says. So much for the 30 days of truth.

But in other news, let it me known that I'm an idiot.

I went to the dentist yesterday to get a cavity filled. My new dentist is awesome and it was actually the best drilling experience (heh... that's what she said) I ever had.

While I was getting drilled (heh heh), I had my own personal tv screen hanging from the ceiling and a set of Bose noise-canceling headphones where I could listen to it. While bits of my teeth were flying in my mouth, I was enjoying Zoolander and Baby Mama.

When I was all done, half of my face was numb and practically paralyzed. I was laughing when rinsing out my mouth over the sink because the water just fell right out.

I was so amused by my numbness, that I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment