Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Good Intentions

The alarm on my iPhone went off at 6:00 am. I had every intention on doing some exercise in the morning. I only hit snooze once.

Then my dog woke up and I let him out. But instead of getting dressed for the gym or even popping in an exercise DVD, I powered up the Mac and just started surfing.

I just couldn't do it.

And this pains me because I NEED to do something a little more vigorous than walking the dog for an hour. The weather is getting colder and soon I'm not even going to want to step outside for fear of my snots freezing in my nose.

Every morning I keep telling myself that I'll do exercise after work. Then after work I tell myself that I'll do something when I wake up tomorrow. It's a never ending cycle of laziness.

Eh. I'll worry about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. toothpick11:47 AM

    You're not lazy! Just uninspired. What about a class like bootcamp?

    ReplyDelete