Thursday, January 22, 2009

My interview

My call to meme was answered. Essentially Me sent me the following questions:

  1. What types of photos do you find yourself snapping a lot of?
    I've always enjoyed photojournalist style shots. Freezing a moment of daily life in time. When I go on my photo safaris, I like to find mundane stuff and shoot it from a different angle from what the typical person would see it at. The close-up details of architecture, art, nature... it all resonates with me.

  2. If your life was a crazy soap opera, what crazy plot line do you think you'd be tangled up in?
    I'd be the coma patient, stuck in a miserable situation. Everyone around me thinks that I'm unconscious, but I can hear everything going on around me. I'm just waiting for that dramatic moment when I regain consciousness and restart my life better than before.

  3. You recently went on a roadtrip in Canada. What was your favourite city to visit and why?
    In Canada, Quebec City was absolutely lovely. I would definitely go back and do more exploring, but when its Summer. Overall there are a few. In the U.S., New York City is my favorite, hands down. New Orleans is also magical. In Europe, I fell in love with Florence's architecture and food.

  4. What is one thing you hope to accomplish without a second thought in 2009?
    First, I want to finish my masters degree. I'm taking my last class now, so if all goes well, I'll be all done in March. Then the student loan repayments start up. A second accomplishment would be to change my career from project management into instructional design. Now that I'll have a shiny new degree, I might as well use it.

  5. If you had to get rid of watching television or reading books, which would you gladly cut out of your life and why?
    Without question, I'd toss the tv out the window. I've already gotten rid of the cable expanded package and now the only tv I watch regularly is the news when I get home from work and The Office. Anything else I can catch online. I am always reading and have a book on my bedside table at all times. Right before I go to bed is usually the time I reserve for reading. I'm catching up on some classics now. I'm loving Jane Austen and I'm currently reading 'Hard Times' by Charles Dickens.
That was cool. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment