Sunday, December 12, 2004

Tear me away

Like a child on Christmas morning with a new toy, I simply cannot tear myself away from my computer. It's alredy past noon and I'm still in my pajamas up in my loft office freezing to death. It has a bad draft from outdoors and it's quite windy out there. I can hardly feel my fingertips and toes, my hair is a mess, my breath stinks and I really need to take a shower.

But this coding thing is addictive. It actually pissing me off. I try and adjust one thing, so I attempt to find the source within the CSS and it winds up throwing everything else off. To hell with it. I will drag myself away from here, force myself to have some brunch and clean myself up for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow my grandmother leaves to go back home to Puerto Rico. It's a big send-off dinner at mom's and the whole family is sure to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment