Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mush fest

I don't know what has been up with me lately and my inclination to cry at the drop of a hat.

I watched the movie UP. I had tears streaming down my face during the preview cartoon.

I watched Susan Boyle sing for her Britan's Got Talent audition. Crying mess.

I was with my mom and dad, a US Marine and Vietnam vet, in NYC on Memorial Day. People thanked my dad for his service. Good thing I was wearing sunglasses. My eyes were teary all day.

Today, Jane Bozarth tweeted:
At airport-announcement that plane carrying WWII vets is arriving; invitation everyone to come over to gate to welcome them. How great!
Then again:
http://twitpic.com/6j41p - WWII vets arriving Wah. DC for tour of memorials Arlington Natl Cemetery


WWII vets arriving Wah. DC for tour of memorials Arlington Na... on Twitpic

Complete mush all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment