Monday, January 09, 2006

Pyramid of Pachyderms

Have I mentioned how much I like work? Not my job necessarly, but the people I work with.

We have a lot of little toys around and when it get's especially boring, we tend to play. Mark, who sits across from me arranged his pack of pink pachyderms into this pleasing pyramid.





Not to be outdone, I have my own little trinkets of the strange...

First is my dolphin grabby-thingy



Then is my frog. He normally sits on the cube wall seperating me and Peter, with the frog's ass facing him. Pete was having some 'stomach issues' the other day, so to make him feel better, I put the diaper on the frog.



Finally is my little piggy friend who sits on my monitor smiling at me.


But because his butt also points towards Peter, he gets an extra special view...



Ahh... good times!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:07 PM

    I remember your Dophin thingy!! You had it when we worked together along with the kid from Southpark and that sideways crab thing. Do you still have those?

    ReplyDelete